Are you doing an effective job at preventing cavities from arising in your mouth? Cavities often arise due to extreme wear of your tooth enamel to the point a hole has formed. If cavities are left untreated, infections and tooth loss can occur. That’s why it is important to establish safe and effective cavity prevention plans as soon as possible. Ask yourself the following questions to help establish your cavity prevention plan:
– Have you ever focused on brushing your teeth every day twice a day?
– Are you cleaning between teeth with an approved interdental cleaner every day?
– Are you focusing on eating enamel-building minerals from a healthy diet?
– Do you regularly attend scheduled visits to your dentist office?
– Have you ever tried using an alternative cleaning product such as mouthwash or chewing gum, which can wash away harmful acids and debris in your mouth?
– Are you aware of the importance of avoiding sticky and chewy foods that can linger in your mouth long after consumption
For more cavity prevention treatment and care from a dentist in Alhambra, California, our team at Main Street Dental can help you. If are in need of an oral exam from Dr. Stephen M. Dang, please schedule an appointment to come see us at our dentist office. We can be reached at 626-281-1536.